Terms of Website Use
Welcome to the CQSA website.
The term 'CQSA' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, who is based in the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or to those who become members of the CQSA.
CQSA may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the CQSA website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information provided and the opinions expressed in this website represent the views of the authors and contributors.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, it is your responsibility to check that the information available meets your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Information on this site may be contributed by our members or other contributors (including in blogs). We do not control the information they provide and are not responsible for the views expressed
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed on this site please notify us. We accept no liability for infringements as a result of user generated content but we will take reasonable action to remove such content where possible.
- Unauthorised use of this website could give rise to a claim for damages made by us and/or be a criminal offence.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or cancel your access to the site at any time and without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.